GREENSHIP Rating Tools Existing Building
GREENSHIP Existing Building (EB) is a building certification system intended for constructed building. The building has been operating for a long time or at least one year after it was built. Green building implementation in GREENSHIP Existing Building is related to operational management and building maintenance.
The GREENSHIP Existing Building certification system consists of Eligibility provisions and 6 assessment categories those are:
1. Appropriate Site Development (ASD)
2. Energy Efficiency and Conservation (EEC)
3. Water Conservation (WAC)
4. Material Resources and Cycle (MRC)
5. Indoor Health and Comfort (IHC)
6. Building and Environmental Management (BEM)
Each category consists of several criteria containing Prerequisite, Credit Point, and Bonus Point. The GREENSHIP Existing Building certification system has a maximum of 117 points.
Eligibility GREENSHIP Existing Building (EB)
Before starting the certification process, the Project must meet the eligibility provisions determined by GBC Indonesia. The eligibilities include:
1. A minimum building area is 2500 m2;
2. Willingness to sign an agreement letter that allows all building data to be studied by GBC Indonesia in a case study.
3. Possess the Environmental Management Implementation Report (UKL/UPL) endorsed by BAPEDAL.
4. Possess a Certificate of Acceptability to Function (SLF) issued by the Local Government.